Ghanaian poultry farmers call for halt on imports of chicken

Poultry farmers in Ghana are entreating Ghanaians to consume poultry products produced in the country. Poultry farmer in Ghana It is estimated that Ghanaians consume only 10% of local poultry while foreign products make up for the remaining 90% of total consumption. The local poultry farmers are hoping to control 60% of the market share […]

Continue Reading